• We expect all our guests to respect and look after the site and the pods. We also ask you to respect your fellow guests and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10pm.
• Parents are responsible for their children, and children must be supervised at all times.
• There are areas on the pod site for children to play, but access to the main farm and buildings is not permitted due to safety risks. We take our Health and Safety responsibilities very seriously and ask visitors to respect our safety rules.
• Extra visitors who are not staying on-site are not permitted to visit RibblesdalePods. This is to safeguard the comfort and security of all our guests.
• To look after our pods we ask that guests do not wear shoes inside.
• No music should be played outside the pods.
• The guest booking the stay must be 18 years of age or over. There must be at least one adult aged 18 or over staying in each pod.
• We strongly advise you to take out the appropriate travel insurance so you can have peace of mind that your costs will be covered, should you need to cancel your stay for any reason.
• Ribblesdale Pods reserves the right to enter and inspect the pods at any time. If a pod is left in an unsatisfactory condition or deliberately damaged in any way, we reserve the right to charge the costs.
• There is a designated parking area next to the pod site. Only one vehicle per pod.
• There is absolutely no smoking (including e-cigarettes) permitted, either in the pods or on your pod patio – please use the designated ashtrays. Do not leave cigarette ends on your patio or on the decking.
• If you have a problem with your accommodation during your stay please advise us as we would like the opportunity to resolve it as soon as possible. Please let us know of any damage, breakages or maintenance issues that you come across.
• We take all comments from our guests seriously and in the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by phone or email and we will respond. We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
• For exclusive site and group bookings we charge a security deposit of £600. The deposit will be paid by the person who books and authorised on the day of arrival. It will be refunded at the end of the stay if there are no damages, breakages or extra cleaning and maintenance required.
Hot Tub Safety Rules –
Guests staying in our pods with private hot tubs must read the important information on arrival.
By booking a stay in a pods with a private hot tub, guests have agreed to read the information and to abide by our hot tub rules. We reserve the right to prohibit use of a hot tub at any time during a stay, without offering a refund, if we find that our hot tub rules have not been followed.
We charge £50 to empty and refill a hot tub during a stay if the water becomes contaminated.
Repairs for any damage to the hot tubs, hot tub covers and/or air source heat pumps will be charged to the person who booked the Pod.
IMPORTANT HOT TUB RULES:
• Do not exceed the maximum number of bathers in the hot tub (2 Max).
• Children are not allowed in the hot tubs.
• All hot tub users must shower before using the tub.
• Do not wear body oil, creams, lotions or fake tan in the water.
• Do not pour oil, soap or any other product into the water.
• Don’t use the tub if the water temperatures exceed 40 degrees C.
• Hot tub users must be staying in a hot tub pod.
• The hot tub cover must be in place and locked when not in use.
• Glass must not be taken into or on the hot tub (wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottles etc). Plastic beakers are provided.
• No candles, smoking or eating in or on the hot tub.
• NHS guidelines suggest that you do not use a hot tub while pregnant due to the risk of overheating, dehydrating or fainting.
• Do not use the hot tub if you have a rash or broken skin, have experienced diarrhoea or vomiting in the last 48 hours, have a fever or flu-like symptoms. Seek medical advice if you have a medical issue, for example heart or respiratory problems.
• Take regular breaks when bathing in the hot tub to avoid overheating and dehydration. If you feel too warm, get out of the hot tub.
• Avoid dehydration when using the hot tub by drinking plenty of water.
• Do not use the tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
• Do not jump into or out of the hot tub.
• Take care when getting into or out of the hot tub due to the risk of slipping on wet surfaces.
• Any problems with the hot tub must be reported to Ribblesdale Pods immediately, including any damage.
• Liability: we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur to your car or associated property whilst on Ribblesdale Pods site, except where such loss or damage has arisen as a result of our negligence or a breach of our duty to you.
• Damage, Loss and Theft: guests agree to inform the owners of any damage or loss however caused, excluding reasonable wear and tear incurred during occupation. Guests should not remove any item from the property. The owner may ask for reasonable replacement costs. Charges for damaged or missing items may be made to the payment card used at the time of booking, without prior notification.
• Any and all deposits will be taken upon your arrival using a card terminal and a chosen debit or credit card of your choice. It will be fully refunded at the end of your stay if there are no damages, breakages or additional cleaning required.