TERMS & CONDITIONS
HORTON IN RIBBLESDALE – YORKSHIRE DALES
• We expect all our guests to respect and look after the site and the pods. We also ask you to respect your fellow guests and keep noise levels to a minimum after 10pm.
• Parents are responsible for their children, and children must be supervised at all times.
• There are areas on the pod site for children to play, but access to the main farm and buildings is not permitted due to safety risks. We take our Health and Safety responsibilities very seriously and ask visitors to respect our safety rules.
• Extra visitors who are not staying on-site are not permitted to visit RibblesdalePods. This is to safeguard the comfort and security of all our guests.
• To look after our pods we ask that guests do not wear shoes inside.
• No music should be played outside the pods.
• The guest booking the stay must be 18 years of age or over. There must be at least one adult aged 18 or over staying in each pod.
• We strongly advise you to take out the appropriate travel insurance so you can have peace of mind that your costs will be covered, should you need to cancel your stay for any reason.
• Ribblesdale Pods reserves the right to enter and inspect the pods at any time. If a pod is left in an unsatisfactory condition or deliberately damaged in any way, we reserve the right to charge the costs.
• There is a designated parking area next to the pod site. Only one vehicle per pod.
• There is absolutely no smoking (including e-cigarettes) permitted, either in the pods or on your pod patio – please use the designated ashtrays. Do not leave cigarette ends on your patio or on the decking.
• If you have a problem with your accommodation during your stay please advise us as we would like the opportunity to resolve it as soon as possible. Please let us know of any damage, breakages or maintenance issues that you come across.
• We take all comments from our guests seriously and in the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by phone or email and we will respond. We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
• For exclusive site and group bookings we charge a security deposit of £600. The deposit will be paid by the person who books and authorised on the day of arrival. It will be refunded at the end of the stay if there are no damages, breakages or extra cleaning and maintenance required.
Hot Tub Safety Rules –
Guests staying in our pods with private hot tubs must read the important information on arrival.
By booking a stay in a pods with a private hot tub, guests have agreed to read the information and to abide by our hot tub rules. We reserve the right to prohibit use of a hot tub at any time during a stay, without offering a refund, if we find that our hot tub rules have not been followed.
We charge £50 to empty and refill a hot tub during a stay if the water becomes contaminated.
Repairs for any damage to the hot tubs, hot tub covers and/or air source heat pumps will be charged to the person who booked the Pod.
IMPORTANT HOT TUB RULES:
• Do not exceed the maximum number of bathers in the hot tub (2 Max).
• Children are not allowed in the hot tubs.
• All hot tub users must shower before using the tub.
• Do not wear body oil, creams, lotions or fake tan in the water.
• Do not pour oil, soap or any other product into the water.
• Don’t use the tub if the water temperatures exceed 40 degrees C.
• Hot tub users must be staying in a hot tub pod.
• The hot tub cover must be in place and locked when not in use.
• Glass must not be taken into or on the hot tub (wine glasses, water glasses, glass bottles etc). Plastic beakers are provided.
• No candles, smoking or eating in or on the hot tub.
• NHS guidelines suggest that you do not use a hot tub while pregnant due to the risk of overheating, dehydrating or fainting.
• Do not use the hot tub if you have a rash or broken skin, have experienced diarrhoea or vomiting in the last 48 hours, have a fever or flu-like symptoms. Seek medical advice if you have a medical issue, for example heart or respiratory problems.
• Take regular breaks when bathing in the hot tub to avoid overheating and dehydration. If you feel too warm, get out of the hot tub.
• Avoid dehydration when using the hot tub by drinking plenty of water.
• Do not use the tub if you are under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
• Do not jump into or out of the hot tub.
• Take care when getting into or out of the hot tub due to the risk of slipping on wet surfaces.
• Any problems with the hot tub must be reported to Ribblesdale Pods immediately, including any damage.
• Liability: we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur to your car or associated property whilst on Ribblesdale Pods site, except where such loss or damage has arisen as a result of our negligence or a breach of our duty to you.
• Damage, Loss and Theft: guests agree to inform the owners of any damage or loss however caused, excluding reasonable wear and tear incurred during occupation. Guests should not remove any item from the property. The owner may ask for reasonable replacement costs. Charges for damaged or missing items may be made to the payment card used at the time of booking, without prior notification.
• Any and all deposits will be taken upon your arrival using a card terminal and a chosen debit or credit card of your choice. It will be fully refunded at the end of your stay if there are no damages, breakages or additional cleaning required.
Access to this site is allowed on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to remove or change this service without notice (see below). We are not liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any point.
There may be occasions when we need to restrict access to some parts of the site, or the whole site, to users who are registered with us.
When using this site you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
You are responsible for making all necessary arrangements for access to the site. You are also responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses the site through your internet connection are aware of, and comply with, these terms.
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and in our published material. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties across the globe. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of any pages from the site for your own reference. You must not change the paper or digital copies of any of the material you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not separate illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics from their accompanying text. Our status (plus that of other named contributors) as the author of material on the site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us or our licensors to do so.
Any content on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Therefore we disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from such reliance on this site’s material by any visitor, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
We aim to regularly update the site regularly, and may change the content at any point. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the content on the website may be out of date at any time and we are under no obligation to update this material.
The material displayed on the Site is added without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of the content. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
This does not affect our liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
In using this site, you must not knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to the site, the site’s server or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site through a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
In breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any of these breaches to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, you will immediately lose your right to use the site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful material that infects your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to downloading any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to the home page of this site, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You must not establish a link that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from a website that does not belong to you.
Payment for bookings are to be paid, in full, when booking your pod via the ribblesdalepods.co.uk website. Available payment methods include major debit and credit cards as well as PayPal. All bookings are non-refundable. Ribblesdale Pods offers no refunds on any cancellations, date changes or no-shows booked via this website.